To help fill research and innovation gaps in the UK GGR landscape, CO2RE is hosting an event to shape a new funding opportunity for GGR research. Why not join us?
During a one-day sandpit on 3 October in Leeds, participants will come together to identify key gaps in the UK GGR innovation landscape and design the research agenda for next year’s Pathfinders competition.
For further background information about the objectives of the sandpit, GGR and the Hub, read our PDF guide.
Not only would participants be well placed to bid for one of the new grants, by participating they could also:
- connect with and learn more about the largest GGR research programme in the UK;
- help shape the UK innovation agenda;
- develop their network across the research, business and policy sectors;
- be part of the effort to drive forward essential GGR;
- form a nascent team to apply for Pathfinder funding;
- learn new things from other experts in an open, friendly non-competitive environment; and,
- enhance their chances of success in the funding competition.
What is a sandpit event?
Sandpits are interactive workshops with intensive discussion forums where free and lateral thinking is encouraged to delve into challenges, and uncover innovative solutions. They comprise a mix of participants from different areas of expertise and backgrounds, bringing a wide range of differing perspectives to bear on the agenda.
How do I get involved?
This event has now taken place. For more information, check out our Funding & secondments page.