Take your first step to becoming part of the next generation of Greenhouse Gas Removal entrepreneurs tackling climate change.
CO2RE is working with The Greenhouse at Undaunted to find intelligent cleantech, deeptech, fintech solutions to tackle the climate crisis. The Greenhouse supports founders whose breakthrough idea has the potential for significant climate impact and commercial growth across areas such as agriculture, fashion, the built environment, transport, energy and Greenhouse Gas Removal (including Carbon Dioxide Removal).
The Greenhouse’s accelerator programme is unique:
- Over the past 12 years, they have developed a model of support that has proven success: Undaunted startups have raised more than $1 billion in investment since 2012 and created over 1,500 jobs in 30 countries
- The holistic programme takes place over twelve months and includes masterclasses, workshops, webinars, events and personalised business coaching and mentoring that will develop the key skills and contacts you need for success
- Greenhouse startups get up to £20k in equity-free grant funding
- Free of charge office and meeting space in the heart of London
- Early engagement and networking with active climate innovation investors
- Learning from Greenhouse alumni who have scaled their businesses successfully
- Access to Imperial College London’s resources and facilities including world-leading researchers, world-class technical facilities and unique scale-up space at Imperial’s campus within the White City Innovation District
Apply to Europe’s leading climate innovation accelerator before the deadline on 9 August 2023 (23.59 BST).
Come meet the team at informal online Q&A sessions.